Study Partner for Seismic Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benagame

Reaction score
Does anyone living near Huntington Beach feel like meeting up a for a study session? I am taking the Seismic Exam again, and think it might help to share some ideas before test time.

Ben

Does anyone living near Huntington Beach feel like meeting up a for a study session? I am taking the Seismic Exam again, and think it might help to share some ideas before test time.
Ben
Ben;

I live in Aliso Viejo and study in the Aliso Viejo Public Libreay ?? I don't know how we can meet ?/ any suggustion

Are you scheduled to take the Seismic exam on April 17th? Maybe we can meet up within the next week at the UCI library. It's in between where we live. Let me know what your schedule is like. Mine is wide open.

Ben

Ben
Ben;

I live in Aliso Viejo and study in the Aliso Viejo Public Libreay ?? I don't know how we can meet ?/ any suggustion
Shoot me an email and we can sort out the details. [email protected]

Ben
Ben;

Shoot me an email and we can sort out the details. [email protected]
Ben;

Sorry for the late response i just came back form a two days vecation wiht my wife .. i just needed a break , any way i 'm taking the seismic and survey exam in Apr 17 and just finished the seismic first time study and starting to study survey for the second time , i will go back to seismic next week or so where the uci is it in Irvine, ok i can come and my schedule is wide open since i got laid off last year. and my eamil [email protected]

Latest posts

Back