• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Study Material for FE Exam for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tedtqv

Reaction score
I have the following review material for sale. I have a lot because I was out of school for a long time before taking the test. I passed using all of it but depending on how long you’ve been out you will find some of it redundant. There’s a lot of good stuff.

If you email me at [email protected] I will send you a list with pictures of the items below.

1. TestMasters Prep Manual, Class Problems w/ Solutions and Workshop Problems w/ Solutions (both my detailed solutions and the class solutions), Mock Exams. These are not bootleg copies. These are from my class. I worked hundreds of problems and have the detailed solutions. The first time I worked them I did not skip any steps and as I re-worked them I tried to do it as if I was taking the test.

FEES from TestMasters is $495 for each the review course and workshops or $990

I will sell for $450.00

2. 1001 Solved Engineering Fundamental Problems (Lindeburg - 3rd edition)

1001 Solved Engineering Fundamentals Problems, 3rd ed.

Buy new: $37.50

I will sell for $25.00

3. FE/EIT Sample Examinations (1st edition). The Picture is different but it is a very similar book. Does not have biology questions though.

FE/EIT Sample Examinations, 2nd Edition by Michael R. Lindeburg PE (Paperback - Aug 1, 2006)

Buy new: $41.25

I will sell for $25.00

4. Kaplan Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Prep Book by Donald G. Newnan (17th edition). I have the 17th edition. Did not by the 18th because it was basically the same but more expensive.

Fundamentals of Engineering FE/ EIT Exam Preparation, 18th Edition

Books / Self Study $57.95

I will sell for $35.00

5. Kaplan FE Civil Engineering Discipline Specific review for the afternoon exam by Donald G. Newnan (3rd edition). I have the 3rd edition. Did not by the 4th because it was basically the same but more expensive.

Civil Engineering FE/EIT Exam Preparation, 4th Edition

Books / Self Study $36.95

I will sell for $20.00

6. FE Rapid Preparation for General Fundamental of Engineering Exam (Lindeburg - 2nd edition w/ Biology section)

FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the General Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (F E Review Manual), 2nd ed. by Michael R. Lindeburg PE (Paperback - Jun 13, 2006)

Buy new: $66.25

I will sell for $40.00 

7. FE Civil Engineering Discipline Specific review for the afternoon exam by Lindeburg. I have the 1st edition. Did not by the 2nd because it was basically the same but more expensive.

Civil Discipline Specific Review for the FE/EIT Exam by Robert Kim MSCE PE and Michael R. Lindeburg PE (Paperback - Aug 15, 2006)

Buy new: $66.00 $53.46

I will sell for $35.00

8. REA’s Problem Solver's for Mechanics – Statics & Dynamics problems

Mechanics: Statics & Dynamics Problem Solver (Problem Solvers) by The Staff of REA (Paperback - Mar 5, 1980)

Buy new: $30.95 $22.59

I will sell for $10.00

9. Schaum’s 3,000 Solved Electical Circuits Problems

3,000 Solved Problems in Electrical Circuits - Paperback (Jan 1, 1988) by Syed Nasar

Buy new: $24.95 $16.47

I will sell for $8.00

You pay for all shipping of materials

Back