• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Structural 1 references for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StructuralPoke

Reaction score
I've got my copy of "246 Solved Structural Engineering Problems" that I'd like to sell. It's the 3rd edition. I've got some post-it flags marking the topics, but there are no marks in the book.

Topics are:

• Analysis
  • Concrete
  • Steel
  • Seismic
  • Foundations
  • Timber
  • Masonry

Amazon shows new to be $74 and used to be $66. All this can be yours for $50. I'll handle the shipping as long as it's media mail. If you want it faster, we can split the price. Paypal would be nice -- we can talk about other means if you'd like. This is a lucky book -- it was with me when :pASSED2: ! :true:

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. First come first served.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've also got the "Six Minute Solutions for Structural 1" that I'd like to sell. It's copyrighted 2006. "the other board" shows it $47, Amazon shows $40 new, $38 used, I'll sell it for $25. Same as above, I'll handle media mail shipping. If you want it faster, we can split the price.

Last one -- NCEES's Structural Engineering sample questions and solutions. This is the older version, so the codes are different, but the questions are wonderful and they are the type you see on the exam. NCEES shows the new version @ $40. I'll do this book for $15. Same as above, I'll handle media mail shipping. If you want it faster, we can split the price.

When StructuralPokes six minute solutions and NCEES questions are gone, I'll make the same deal.

I've also got the "Six Minute Solutions for Structural 1" that I'd like to sell. It's copyrighted 2006. "the other board" shows it $47, Amazon shows $40 new, $38 used, I'll sell it for $25. Same as above, I'll handle media mail shipping. If you want it faster, we can split the price.
Last one -- NCEES's Structural Engineering sample questions and solutions. This is the older version, so the codes are different, but the questions are wonderful and they are the type you see on the exam. NCEES shows the new version @ $40. I'll do this book for $15. Same as above, I'll handle media mail shipping. If you want it faster, we can split the price.
********** The 6-minute solutions have sold. Thank you for looking **********

Check out ol' deadbeat - he said he'd make the same offers.

Back