• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Structural 1 Books for sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barqsrootbeer

Reaction score
SE-1 books for sale

6-minute solutions for Structural I PE Exam Problems, 1st Edition, 2nd printing 2006

$30

NCEES Structural Engineering I Sample Questions & Solutions 2004

$30

6-minute solutions for Structural I PE Exam Problems, 2nd Edition

$40

NCEES Structural Engineering I Sample Questions & Solutions 2008

$40

Portland Cement Assn. Design Aids

$15 (A bound set of 7 long concrete problems using ACI 318-05. These problems are good for learning concrete although they also reference a PCA publication that has to be purchased from them.)

Notes from ASCE’s 2009 review course “PE Structural I Exam Review”

$25 (bound power point slides with much hand-written clarification and some worked examples. 6 sections: Analysis, Wood, Steel, Masonry, Concrete & Bridges.)

AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Spec 3rd Ed w/ 2005, 2006 Revisions PE Exam Edition

$220 (This sells for $250+ shipping at the AASHTO website. It’s a huge 3-ring binder.)

AISC worked example problems

$25 (Bound set of problems from the illusive AISC 13th Edition CD. Shows both ASD & LRFD solutions for each problem. Divided into chapters corresponding to the lettered sections of the code.)

I will ship it to you at these prices unless you’re outside US or want expedited shipping. Email me at [email protected] if you have questions, and give me a couple days to get to my email. There are plenty of penciled markups, errata and cross references written in.

Also Posted in Structural Engineering

SE-1 books for sale
6-minute solutions for Structural I PE Exam Problems, 1st Edition, 2nd printing 2006

$30

$30

6-minute solutions for Structural I PE Exam Problems, 2nd Edition

$40

NCEES Structural Engineering I Sample Questions & Solutions 2008

$40

$15 (A bound set of 7 long concrete problems using ACI 318-05. These problems are good for learning concrete although they also reference a PCA publication that has to be purchased from them.)

Notes from ASCE’s 2009 review course “PE Structural I Exam Review”

$25 (bound power point slides with much hand-written clarification and some worked examples. 6 sections: Analysis, Wood, Steel, Masonry, Concrete & Bridges.)

$220 (This sells for $250+ shipping at the AASHTO website. It’s a huge 3-ring binder.)

AISC worked example problems

$25 (Bound set of problems from the illusive AISC 13th Edition CD. Shows both ASD & LRFD solutions for each problem. Divided into chapters corresponding to the lettered sections of the code.)

I will ship it to you at these prices unless you’re outside US or want expedited shipping. Email me at [email protected] if you have questions, and give me a couple days to get to my email. There are plenty of penciled markups, errata and cross references written in.

Also Posted in Structural Engineering

May I ask about the following:

1- The portland Cement Association Design Aids. Are they essay format problems? and what are they about? complete building design or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

2- AISC Worked Example Problems. Are these the problems in the CD with the AISC book or they are something different?

Thanks

May I ask about the following:1- The portland Cement Association Design Aids. Are they essay format problems? and what are they about? complete building design or I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

2- AISC Worked Example Problems. Are these the problems in the CD with the AISC book or they are something different?

Thanks
The PCA is a bunch of pdf files I had printed and bound. Each problem is several pages long but goes through several steps (e.g. determine the horizontal reinforcement... now determine the vertical reinforcement... now check minimum spacing... etc.) Columns, 2-way slab, wall, beam, tortion design, post tensioned tendons. It's about 85 pages worth.

The AISC collection are the actual problems from the CD. I didn't know they existed till I had already earned a couple of NCEES pencils trying to rely on the old green ASD book. My copy will just save you about 180+ pages and binding if you already own the CD.

I'm willing to sell $OBO on just about all this.

Thanks

Still Available & Reduced

$25

$25

$15

$200

Prefer payment by money order. Email me at [email protected].

Back