Stormwater Engineer Position

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikecivil

Reaction score
I work in a regional ENR consulting firm and currently we are looking for a Sr. Stormwater Engineer person to work on a highway and roadway design projects. If you are interested, please send me your resume at: [email protected]

I work in a regional ENR consulting firm and currently we are looking for a Sr. Stormwater Engineer person to work on a highway and roadway design projects. If you are interested, please send me your resume at: [email protected]

What state (or states) is your firm located in?

We are located in Seattle, Washington.

Just got laid off and looking for, All I see is the senior position. What happen to those mid level position? People like us ready for the PE exam got no luck then.

tsli

Apply for the Sr. position. A lot of companies don't list every position they have open... they collect resumes that are submitted for a "senior" position and then offer mid-level positions to people who aren't quite qualified for the senior position. But, if they list a bunch of mid-level positions, they get a bunch of new grads they have to weed through.

Back