States that haven't released yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called yesterday around 3, so it must of been before they were instructed to not to release information. She accessed my account from the FBPE side and was able to see a passing result. But now this meeting on Tuesday has me second guessing everything.Ā šŸ˜”Ā Is it possible the results sent over from NCEES were riddled with incorrect scores??Ā 

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday... I called and she told me they were accessible on NCEES. I explained to her that they were not showing when I log in and she logged into my account for me and told me I passed. I am so confused. Are you celebrating your pass? Or waiting for the official word?
Waiting for the official word. Was feeling pretty confident until IĀ called back and was told they did not have the results after she had just told me I passed. Not sure if maybe she read the pass from when I took the FE or if she was just trying to get off the phone. Hopefully she was right the first time!

I'm in MA, and have been checking the PCSHQ website since yesterday. Does anyone else have something that says " PASSING PE RESULTS", like in the attached screenshot? Is this a sign? This is effen killing me.

PCSHQ SS.GIF

I called yesterday around 3, so it must of been before they were instructed to not to release information. She accessed my account from the FBPE side and was able to see a passing result. But now this meeting on Tuesday has me second guessing everything.Ā šŸ˜”Ā Is it possible the results sent over from NCEES were riddled with incorrect scores??Ā 
My optimistic side says: they must of been very surprised at the 99% passing rate for the state of Florida.

My realistic side says: a lot of people took the day off yesterday and today and they will distribute scores when they get back on Tuesday.Ā  NCEES wouldn't release without triple checkingĀ the scores.

Waiting for the official word. Was feeling pretty confident until IĀ called back and was told they did not have the results after she had just told me I passed. Not sure if maybe she read the pass from when I took the FE or if she was just trying to get off the phone. Hopefully she was right the first time!
I was so excited when she told me I passed that I asked her multiple times and I even asked her to confirm she was not reading my FE score lol. She told me she could see both as "pass". I really wish now that I never spoke with her as it is going to make this weekend absolute hell....

in a similar boat, called florida board yesterday around 3, was asked name, dob and address. was told i passed power and she confirmed my ncees number and the test date. celebrated last night. already told everyone.Ā  hope there wasn't any confusion-would hate to have to both take the exam again and tell everyone i did not pass.

NJ People. If you log on to your License status checklist.Ā  They updated my "Passed PE" checklist to "Completed May/24/18.Ā  I'm hoping that this isnt an error since NCEES still has not released?ļ»æ

Passed PE Exam

Completed

May/24/18

Ā Ā https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx
I'mĀ licensed in NJĀ this isn't an error, if they updated your status checklist, with a complete, your good! Congrats!

It's interesting she says they do not have the results when NCEES issued a statement that all results have been distributed to their respective licensing boards.

Lisa is throwing us a decoy to get off the phone....
It isĀ possible that NCEES sent the results and Florida haven't received it yet. e.g.. technical problems opening the email, downloading issues, corrupt files

She said there were some issues this year and they have a meeting scheduled forĀ Tuesday to bring together all reports and only then will results be released.Ā  This will be a very stressful holiday weekend!
Every cycle there is always one or two states that have problems integrating the results into their systems. Everyone blames someone else: State blamesĀ  :pcs: , NCEES blames state,Ā  :pcs: blames NCESS,Ā  :pcs: blames state, etc. Takes like a week to get fixed...

Good luck this weekend.

I HIGHLY doubt its incorrect scores.

I'm in MA, and have been checking the PCSHQ website since yesterday. Does anyone else have something that says " PASSING PE RESULTS", like in the attached screenshot? Is this a sign? This is effen killing me.

View attachment 11478
I don't have that link but just below that mine says exam results: pass

I should point out that I passed the Mechanical Exam 10 years ago and sat for the Electrical this time so maybe that's been there all along?

Regardless this wait is brutal.

View attachment 11478
If it's green its a good sign

NJ People. If you log on to your License status checklist.Ā  They updated my "Passed PE" checklist to "Completed May/24/18.Ā  I'm hoping that this isnt an error since NCEES still has not released?

Passed PE Exam

Completed

May/24/18

This is a very good sign.

in a similar boat, called florida board yesterday around 3, was asked name, dob and address. was told i passed power and she confirmed my ncees number and the test date. celebrated last night. already told everyone.Ā  hope there wasn't any confusion-would hate to have to both take the exam again and tell everyone i did not pass.
So far we are 3 for 3 on people who called and were told they passed. This is making me very nervous. If anybody out there called yesterday and was told they failed, please chime in!

NJ People. If you log on to your License status checklist.Ā  They updated my "Passed PE" checklist to "Completed May/24/18.Ā  I'm hoping that this isnt an error since NCEES still has not released?

Passed PE Exam

Completed

May/24/18

Mine is still blank, but now I will be checking this instead of NCEES all day.

If blank could that mean a fail or will it say an "Incomplete" where yours says Complete?

Edit: Now the checklist says unchecked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I HIGHLY doubt its incorrect scores.
But do you thinkĀ it is possibleĀ that the state side reads "pass" for all applicants until the verify the results? Seems far-reaching I know, but being told I passed yesterday has me searching for answers.

Mine is still blank, but now I will be checking this instead of NCEES all day.

If blank could that mean a fail or will it say an "Incomplete" where yours says Complete?

Edit: Now the checklist says unchecked.
It stays blank

Someone else posted overnight that they found themselves in the Miss PE License Lookup. They may not be done populating names, hence why they haven't authorized NCEES to release?It's worth a shot.
Oh gosh, I show up. It has a license number, and I can print out the little card that says I'm a PE and has my license number on it.

I think that means I passed!

Back