States that haven't released yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been lurking on this board for about a week now.  Watching all the states turn green except mine was pretty brutal yesterday. However, the Georgia PE & LS Board has a board meeting via teleconference this morning at 9:30 EST.  Found it on the GA Sec of State website.  Looks like this was recently added to their schedule since their regularly occurring meeting was on May 8.

Strugglebus to create my account.

Nothing from Vermont yet. Based on the historical data from your maps over the last 5 test cycles, VT is one of the last ones to release and hasn't been a first day posting - I didn't know of these boards the last times I took the exam. 

Based on my previous experience, IF Vermont releases today, I'll know in the next 2 hours. 

No results in FL as of this morning.... has anyone tried calling FBPE?
Called yesterday to see when they would be releasing and they asked for my name and birthdate and told me she could look it up and that I had passed. Called back about thirty minutes later to confirm as nothing had showed up on my NCEES account and the same lady told us they were waiting on results and could not tell me when they would be released. So not sure what exactly is going on over there....

Called yesterday to see when they would be releasing and they asked for my name and birthdate and told me she could look it up and that I had passed. Called back about thirty minutes later to confirm as nothing had showed up on my NCEES account and the same lady told us they were waiting on results and could not tell me when they would be released. So not sure what exactly is going on over there....
Do you remember the name of the lady that was able to look you up?  

I just called Florida again and they said the results will come out Tuesday or Wednesday. Seriously Florida!?!?

Still nothing from Georgia.  Last time they released on day 2 around 1 pm, so I'm hopeful for today!  Best of luck to all still waiting.

Been lurking on this board for about a week now.  Watching all the states turn green except mine was pretty brutal yesterday. However, the Georgia PE & LS Board has a board meeting via teleconference this morning at 9:30 EST.  Found it on the GA Sec of State website.  Looks like this was recently added to their schedule since their regularly occurring meeting was on May 8.
Link?  Any agenda?  Sounds promising (I hope).

Edit: Nevermind, found it.  

http://sos.ga.gov/cgi-bin/MeetingDatesResults.asp?BoardID=17

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just doing a sanity check here. By my count we are still waiting for

• Massachusetts
  • Vermont
  • Rhode Island
  • New Jersey
  • Delaware
  • DC
  • Georgia
  • Florida
  • Mississippi
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • South Dakota
  • New Mexico
  • Idaho
  • Hawai'i
I know we have representation from:

• DC
  • Illinois
  • Minnesota
  • New Mexico
Any representative from the others states? I can see us missing people from : VT, DE, SD, ID, MS, HI, RI. But there has to be someone from Mass, New Jersey, Florida, and Georgia lurking right?
Florida over here! Still no news....saddened to see all that blue on the results map. Congrats to everyone that passed!

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday... I called and she told me they were accessible on NCEES. I explained to her that they were not showing when I log in and she logged into my account for me and told me I passed. I am so confused. Are you celebrating your pass? Or waiting for the official word?

I just called and spoke with a Lisa. Tuesday/Wednesday and she said she couldn't tell me if I passed/failed  :(

The exact same thing happened to me yesterday... I called and she told me they were accessible on NCEES. I explained to her that they were not showing when I log in and she logged into my account for me and told me I passed. I am so confused. Are you celebrating your pass? Or waiting for the official word?
Who are you guys contacting? 

I called the main line and then pressed '4' for "PE Examinations questions". Which number did you press when prompted?
I did the same.  I spoke with Lisa and was told they were given strict instructions late yesterday afternoon that in no way are they allowed to release information and that they in fact do not have results yet.  She said there were some issues this year and they have a meeting scheduled for Tuesday to bring together all reports and only then will results be released.  This will be a very stressful holiday weekend!

It's interesting she says they do not have the results when NCEES issued a statement that all results have been distributed to their respective licensing boards.

Lisa is throwing us a decoy to get off the phone....

Back