so who else got a Linked in, your special email today?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Ive been talking with folks at work and we all seem to have received a "your special" linked in email that said you were either in the top 5% or 10% of all linked in profile views or something,, and I think a link to purchase a premium membership..

just curious what you got?

I got a measly 10% :(

I don't appear to have received any such email. Does that mean I'm not popular? :(

32657083.jpg

losers!

lol, sorry I wasnt trying to be attention whoreish, it just seemed that everyone i knew at work got one and i figured everyone got it, it was an email celebrating there 200 milliion users and it had a thing saying you were in the top 10% of viewed profiles and then of course there was an encouragement t0 "go pro" I figured it was basically a marketing scam..

^ Oh that makes sense. For a while there I was sure this thread was meant as a friendly reminder of how RG is awesome and popular, and the rest of us are scum. :D

10 people have replied to this thread and only one of those got the email about being in the top 10%, so I guess the email wasn't total bull$it. :D

Everyone wants to know what you are up to RG, doesn't that make you feel special?

Last edited by a moderator:
10 people have replied to this thread and only one of those got the email about being in the top 10%, so I guess the email wasn't total bull$it. :D

Everyone wants to know what you are up to RG, doesn't that make you feel special?
Just to skew your statistics...I didn't get the email either.

:eek:ldman:

P.S. - I wish the quote thingy worked correctly. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

:eek:ldman:

P.S. - I wish the quote thingy worked correctly. :(

Woohoo!!! Just got a top 10% email! I feel special.....

:w00t:
Stats are back to being accurate within one standard deviation! :woot:

Back