So what happens in the mafia thread?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was super excited to see this thread to try to understand, but now I feel like I understand only 2% better than when I first opened this. 
We have a new round starting on Tuesday, modded by @MadamPirate PE!! You can join and experience the nonsense!!!

I was super excited to see this thread to try to understand, but now I feel like I understand only 2% better than when I first opened this. 
I am four games in and I have about a 52% understanding of how to play.

This website explains the game quite a little more than has been explained in this thread. Plus if you find the start of the rounds in the mafia thread, the game mods give a very detailed description of the rules. That I haven't fully committed to memory yet.

Must have been in one of the million posts I was tagged in that I never read. Not reading posts in there is a good plan, @Road Guy. It's worked for me. I believe I am the winningest whiniest player to date.
You never play, so how can you be the winningest player?

I fix'd your post.

Really just giving the OP an idea of what really goes on around here, since that was the question.

i've played like 8 times I think, including modding twice, and I still have no idea what's going on. It's like Whose Line 

Plus if you find the start of the rounds in the mafia thread, the game mods give a very detailed description of the rules.
I don't believe any of that is true.
Mafia instructions (let's see if it can be determined how it usually goes):

baby-instructions-manual-exercising-washing-drying-lifting-do-dont-good-bad-yes-no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back