Skittles car stolen!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who the hell would ever... I'm dumbfounded. 28" wheels and a Skittles paintjob.?... I bet he got fatty laid.

holy crap...7 tvs mounted in the car...thats probably why it was stolen. It will be easy to spot though

Curiously, you see a lot of those cars in the low income hoods I pass through on a daily basis. Funniest one was an orange (I think it said Orange Crush or something on it) four door Reliant K-car on 26" rims (I'm guessing--bigger than 22s).

Donk! fo' shizzel

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a MacDonald's one at the drag strip two years ago back near the power plant I used to work at.

There was a MacDonald's one at the drag strip two years ago back near the power plant I used to work at.
My local favorites have been Orange Crush K-car, Wrigley's Suburban, Snickers Crown Vic, and $$$Mo Money!$$$ Crown Vic.

Who knew? Apparently there's an entire sub-culture that I was not aware of.......

l_981ee9f50d5fb21a07286704075400f6.jpg

Kautkas-jautrs-27.jpg

l_2a0b69d801774a98abc73c51ad1206bd.jpg

skittles-truck-rims-candy.jpg

candy-cars.jpg

All we have for paint jobs is a guy who painted his car like a clown fish (finding nemo) and a really bad bat mobile (chrysler k car)

Back