• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling: Power PE Practice Exams (NCEES, Complex Imaginary, and Spin-Up)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swhaite92 PE

Reaction score
I am selling the PE Power practice exams that I used during my preparation for the PE Power Exam. Send me a direct message or reply on this post if you are interested! 

Flat Rate Domestic Shipping Costs for USPS priority mail are listed below and would be in addition to the listed prices for the books. I only accept payment through Paypal.

All books are in like new condition. I didn't write in any of the exams, but I did take the practice exams do the binding shows creasing.

- NCEES Electical and Computer:power Practice exam 2017 edition (Cost me $40 new)  $20 (+ $7.75 Shipping)

- Complex Imaginary 3rd edition Volume 1-4 (Cost me $150 new)  $100 (+ $8.40 Shipping)

- Spin-up for Electrical and Computer Engineer PE Exam(Power) 3rd edition by Cory Lanza, PE (Cost me $70 new)  $50 (+ $8.40 Shipping)

If you buy all three, I should be able to fit all three books in a single medium flat rate box at $15.05, but I'll knock the total price for that down to $175 

I should add, if you buy Complex Imaginary and Spin-Up together, I should be able to fit both in one $15 flat rate box, so that would come to $165.

Back