• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seismic, Survey, and 8 Hour Civil Water

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breichel

Reaction score
I passed all 3 CA first time with the combo below. Paypal preferred. Or I am happy to meet in or near Sacramento for sale without ship. Reply here or hit me at [email protected]. Best luck!

7th edition CERM + 440 Practice Problems + 4th ed. sample exam - $50 + $10 ship

Really just about identical to the latest edition. I compared and have no regrets.

NCEES 2011 Water Resources and Environmental Practice Exams - $25 + $5 ship

Best practice out there! Very necessary.

Goswami All in One - $40 + $5 ship

Good supplement to CERM. I found a few solutions for the PM water in this one.

Chelapati PE Survey, 4th ed. - $20 + $5 ship

Oldie but goodie. Has all the technical survey principles you need.

Hiner Seismic Design Review Feb 2011 printing - $40 + $5 ship

The only thing to use for Seismic. Class handouts included.

Reza Civil Surveying Review Workshop Practice Exam - $25 + $5 ship

LOTS of practice problems.

PE-Exam.com Morning Practice Exam for Civil PE - $15 + $5 ship

Decent supplement for the AM portion of civil.

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

DSC_0015.JPG

Updated for sale list below.

I passed all 3 CA first time with the combo below. Paypal preferred. Or I am happy to meet in or near Sacramento for sale without ship. Reply here or hit me at [email protected]. Best luck!

Really just about identical to the latest edition. I compared and have no regrets.

Not completely identical, but I would fair to say more than 95% the same. I think I found a few odd ball additions and rearrangements. Certainly not enough difference to warrant the purchase of $275 new CERM+PP combo. Btw, just found this. http://ppi2pass.com/cerm13upgrade/ I suspect that PPI is having trouble pushing new editions.

Not completely identical, but I would fair to say more than 95% the same. I think I found a few odd ball additions and rearrangements. Certainly not enough difference to warrant the purchase of $275 new CERM+PP combo. Btw, just found this. http://ppi2pass.com/cerm13upgrade/ I suspect that PPI is having trouble pushing new editions.
There is no way that a 7th and 13th are 95% identical. Then that would mean the CERM only changes ~1% per revision/edition. I could maybe see that a 10/11, an 11/12 or a 12/13 are close, but not a 7th-13th. The 7th must be from what... the 90's? There have been a lot of code and exam format changes since then. Your other books are great with pretty decent prices but I think you'll have a hard time selling (even giving away) the CERM7. Personally, I don't think it's fair to tell people the CERM7 and the CERM13 are 95% the same. Oh, the upgrade offer is something they always do for a limited time when they release a new edition.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment. While the codes may change, the base engineering content has not. I compared the 7th and 13th side by side and then used this book to pass no problem. May if someone is doing PM structural AND not bringing in the additional references they should, then a newer version might get you a solution or two. Regardless, I will take it down to make you feel better ;) . Maybe I will even cut the cover, buy the discounted 13th, and then sell it, and keep my 7th with all its ancient 1999 content.

All gone!

Updated for sale list below.

Back