Seismic and Surveying Books for Sale (Hiner, EET, AEI, etc.)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Good luck to everyone who's trying to pass the California exams. I know it's rigorous work, so keep trying. I'm selling all of the books I've used. Some are from other coworkers that passed along with me (I didn't necessarily used them). The workbooks have notes and highlights in them, so I'm marking them down as appropriate. Shipping and handling is separate or pickup from Los Angeles.

1. AEI - Fundamentals of Seismic Analysis and Design of Building Fifth Edition Workbook (by Ahmed Ibrahim) (comes with 3 practice exams) - $50
2. Seismic Design Review Workbook September 2020 (latest) - $80
3. EET - California Special Engineering Surveying Exam Review Updated July 2019 (by Samir Ead, Nazrul Islam, and Ibrahim Khadam) - $80
4. California Civil Surveying Practice Exams Fourth Edition (by Peter R. Boniface, Allan Y Ng) = $60
5. 120 Solved Surveying Problems (by Peter R. Boniface) = $20
6. Civil PE Practice Exam: California Civil Engineering Surveying Version A (by PE Prepared LLC) - $25
7. Civil PE Practice Exam: California Civil Engineering Seismic Version A (by PE Prepared LLC) - $25
8. California Civil Seismic Principles Practice Exams Twelfth Edition by Majid Baradar -$80
9. Seismic Principles: ASCE 7-10/2016 CBC by Paul W. Richards - $100

I think the AEI and Hiner books are the most useful. Please message me if you need to see if you're interested or need to see any pictures!

Does anyone have experience with EET survey simulated exams. Will the actual exam be similar to these ??or less touggh. Im scoring only 50% in simulated exams

You should be scoring at least 70-80 on those exams. They are slightly more difficult than the actual exams but captures the actual exam pretty well.

Hello everyone,

Good luck to everyone who's trying to pass the California exams. I know it's rigorous work, so keep trying. I'm selling all of the books I've used. Some are from other coworkers that passed along with me (I didn't necessarily used them). The workbooks have notes and highlights in them, so I'm marking them down as appropriate. Shipping and handling is separate or pickup from Los Angeles.

1. AEI - Fundamentals of Seismic Analysis and Design of Building Fifth Edition Workbook (by Ahmed Ibrahim) (comes with 3 practice exams) - $50
3. EET - California Special Engineering Surveying Exam Review Updated July 2019 (by Samir Ead, Nazrul Islam, and Ibrahim Khadam) - $80
4. California Civil Surveying Practice Exams Fourth Edition (by Peter R. Boniface, Allan Y Ng) = $60
6. Civil PE Practice Exam: California Civil Engineering Surveying Version A (by PE Prepared LLC) - $25
7. Civil PE Practice Exam: California Civil Engineering Seismic Version A (by PE Prepared LLC) - $25
8. California Civil Seismic Principles Practice Exams Twelfth Edition by Majid Baradar -$80

I think the AEI and Hiner books are the most useful. Please message me if you need to see if you're interested or need to see any pictures!
Do you still have the Hiner seismic design review available?

Hello everyone,

How much for the bundle??

Back