school of PE cancelled

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smith

Reaction score
in knoxville, tn. they are offering the online course though. has anyone ever taken the online course? i just dont think it would be nearly as effective...thoughts??

in knoxville, tn. they are offering the online course though. has anyone ever taken the online course? i just dont think it would be nearly as effective...thoughts??
nearly impossible to get a response on here it seems

No, I have not taken the online course. My thought is that an online course would not be as effective as a classroom course because of the lack of direct interaction with the instructor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took the online course last September 2009. It was overall a good course, a little bit fast paced for me but definitely a good alternative to the onsite class. My onsite class was cancelled too. Good Luck!

I took the online course last September 2009. It was overall a good course, a little bit fast paced for me but definitely a good alternative to the onsite class. My onsite class was cancelled too. Good Luck!
I too took the online course since my on-site class was cancelled also last fall. It was still a good class and helped me out tremendously, especially the binder they provide you. I passed. So it definitely did something for me.

I too took the online course since my on-site class was cancelled also last fall. It was still a good class and helped me out tremendously, especially the binder they provide you. I passed. So it definitely did something for me.
i am 2 classes in now, and it has been pretty good...better than i expected...hopefully it will get me over the hump

Back