SC Results Out...can someone confirm with LLR account?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone in texas had their set up change recently on the tbpe dashboard. I swear it use to be a check list but now it says being added to internal system check back at the end of the day. 

Mine looks the same as yours. I'm refreshing both the SCLLR page and NCEES page in hopes one of them comes up before the other

SC was a first day release last session, but they tend to release later than other states, but earlier than the PCS states. IIRC they send out the emails themselves, one at a time.

On the one hand, I'm not seeing any obvious flaws, and SC does tend to do things one person at a time.

OTOH, s/he's not defending themself, nor gleefully parading the success around the forums, and no other state is releasing yet.

On the one hand, I'm not seeing any obvious flaws, and SC does tend to do things one person at a time.

OTOH, s/he's not defending themself, nor gleefully parading the success around the forums, and no other state is releasing yet.
That is true, my friend got his passing results before I got my failing results...............so you are saying I failed again!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

After NCEES releases the results...SC board starts their work and other state just spit out the results...I think LLR shot is from last year and NCEES is just a below average piece of photoshop 

giphy.gif

Back