SC Results Out...can someone confirm with LLR account?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP >/= PE

Reaction score
Does anyone from South Carolina Board see this update from board website?? I see 'Certificate of Study' added to my application pending list which was not listed until last Friday...

SC Board.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

I got 3 screens...takes a day to crop down to important bits...

Finally got to log on. I have the same exact screen as you do. Has anything changed on this page as I have not seen it before? 

each state is different
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS.

Every state must have the same testing approval/submittal/websites!  I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY WOULD GO TO THE NONSENSE TO COMPLETE ALMOST THE SAME WEBPAGE FOR MULTIPLE STATES THAT HAVE ALMOST THE SAME INFORMATION WITH DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS.

Every state must have the same testing approval/submittal/websites!  I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY WOULD GO TO THE NONSENSE TO COMPLETE ALMOST THE SAME WEBPAGE FOR MULTIPLE STATES THAT HAVE ALMOST THE SAME INFORMATION WITH DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS.
Welcome to Phase 5: Anger.

I'm not referring to the NCEES pages. I'm talking about whatever web based database the states use to keep track of an applicant's status.

Welcome to Phase 5: Anger.

I'm not referring to the NCEES pages. I'm talking about whatever web based database the states use to keep track of an applicant's status.
Hahahahahahaha, I like how my Phase: 5 has nothing to do with the test results, just about the websites being different.

I don't think NYS has a webpage like that?  The only way to actually get your status of submittals is to call or email (and hope you get someone who knows what you want).  Unless I'm totally clueless and they suddenly created a site.  Maybe that's why I am so enraged?

Guys relax! They don't have the results yet. If they did, some other state would have released by now.

What you're seeing is a standardized layout.
Thank you for calming my nerves, if you get tired of being an engineer, you could be an anxiety  therapist 

I wish. The one for VT is garbage. And doesn't work in Chrome. Only IE. Which my company is phasing out... 

I wish. The one for VT is garbage. And doesn't work in Chrome. Only IE. Which my company is phasing out... 
I never have to worry about that...NYS doesn't have a website for checking your submittal status and my company still uses IE as their main browser for the intranet.  It makes me cry so much.

I never have to worry about that...NYS doesn't have a website for checking your submittal status and my company still uses IE as their main browser for the intranet.  It makes me cry so much.
We just upgraded our intranet and the first thing it says when you open it is to use Chrome or Microsoft Edge. 

Back