Reza Surveying Workbook for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edisondouglas

Reaction score
Hello I have a Reza Mahallati Surveying Workbook (includes practice problems, quizzes, and exams). The book has a lot of personal notes that I took in the book during my studying. Overall, I studied for the surveying exam over a 3 week period using only this workbook and passed. The majority of problems in the book are slightly harder than the exam which I think is good because it pushes your knowledge of trig, curves, etc.. I want to stress again that I have alot of markups for notes I made within the book and I worked out (showed work for) all the practice problems within the book so it will not be just a blank area underneath the question for each practice (homework) problem in the back of each section. There will be my handwritten solution below each question. I would suggest to read the question from the book and workout on a separate notebook. Feel free to email [email protected] if interested. Price is $90 firm and buyer covers shipping cost.

Attachments

• 95F9E81C-0A5D-48D3-89AA-429E0C1E65F9.jpeg
    95F9E81C-0A5D-48D3-89AA-429E0C1E65F9.jpeg
    48.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back