Review Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IGW

Reaction score
Has anyone took the M.P. review classes in Costa Mesa, CA? I am planning to take it for April 2010 Exam. I would appreciate any feedback or recommendation regarding this class or any other review class in SO CAL.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Did you end up taking the course? Is this the famous one where basically everyone passes? And it did so well the guy was able to build his own campus? If so, I know a few older people who took the class and passed on one try for everything.

Has anyone took the M.P. review classes in Costa Mesa, CA? I am planning to take it for April 2010 Exam. I would appreciate any feedback or recommendation regarding this class or any other review class in SO CAL.
Thanks and good luck to all.

I took this review course. I believe the guy rent's from the law school because it is in there. The first time I took the test I passed seismic. Then I took the course. Survey portion was horribly presented and that is one of the reason why I failed it. The other courses were good enough so I can pass it. I have a structural(building) only background with never taking any water resource or other unrelated courses in school or at work. Hope that helps.

Does anyone know of any good survey courses to take in the LA area?

I took this review course. I believe the guy rent's from the law school because it is in there. The first time I took the test I passed seismic. Then I took the course. Survey portion was horribly presented and that is one of the reason why I failed it. The other courses were good enough so I can pass it. I have a structural(building) only background with never taking any water resource or other unrelated courses in school or at work. Hope that helps.
Does anyone know of any good survey courses to take in the LA area?
i took the course..geotech and water stuff is amazing..the rest is ok..i passed 8 hrs and seismic first time..

Latest posts

Back