Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I have searched my name here numerous times already haha! but I am wondering how you can track when they add a new license number?
You need to be an equal time waster as I am and put in numbers in multiples of 10 thousands, thousands, hundreds, tens, until you find the right one.

That's what I did in April. I started with 20K or so and worked my way to 80K then 85K  etc... until I narrowed it down. Earlier this week, I continued at 85K (couldn't remember where I stopped in April) and continued until I got to 86226 yesterday. :-D

Haha!

You need to be an equal time waster as I am and put in numbers in multiples of 10 thousands, thousands, hundreds, tens, until you find the right one.

That's what I did in April. I started with 20K or so and worked my way to 80K then 85K  etc... until I narrowed it down. Earlier this week, I continued at 85K (couldn't remember where I stopped in April) and continued until I got to 86226 yesterday. :-D

Haha!
The amount of time wasting involved with that is SOOOO impressive!! haha!!!

Actually... not really. Just did AZ. The last number in there is 63286. Took me less than 5 min :-D
TN has a license number established as soon as your application is approved.  Just have to pay the fees to be "active and fully licensed."  

The only problem with checking to see when new license numbers are added is that they will be added all the time no matter the time of year because people apply for reciprocity all the time and the license numbers that come up are not just for the PE, they are also for licenses that have exams that are administered much more frequently than the PE. Won't stop me from checking all the time now though!

The race is on, can I get comity in Texas before the results are released?

Just looked my name in CT. Looks like they assigned me PE number but it says its pending the exam. I assume I was assigned a number when I first applied in December of 2015. Didn't pass the April exam so it just sat there. Hopefully I had enough on October so it doesn't say pending anymore. 

The only problem with checking to see when new license numbers are added is that they will be added all the time no matter the time of year because people apply for reciprocity all the time and the license numbers that come up are not just for the PE, they are also for licenses that have exams that are administered much more frequently than the PE. Won't stop me from checking all the time now though!
Oh wow! They threw everything in there!

But... the good news is (for your time wasting pleasure).... You can search by discipline only without entering any numbers or names. And it returns the who list of CE engineers for example. Their list seems to be alphabetical with random number. But actually, if you search for today's date (or whichever day) and find nothing, then you keep going back in time to CTRL+F earlier dates. From doing that, I figured that the last time they entered CE numbers were 11/25/2016 and those numbers ranged from 63249 to 63274 and they all seem to be out of state.

Now... since you have loads of time to kill waiting for the results, you just have to check everyday to see what gets added beyond 63274 and write down where you left off.

Fun stuff! I need a life.

Those of us that are waiting on California, the next board meeting is on the 8th...so I'm officially putting money on the 9th, 12th and 13th for results.

Oh wow! They threw everything in there!

But... the good news is (for your time wasting pleasure).... You can search by discipline only without entering any numbers or names. And it returns the who list of CE engineers for example. Their list seems to be alphabetical with random number. But actually, if you search for today's date (or whichever day) and find nothing, then you keep going back in time to CTRL+F earlier dates. From doing that, I figured that the last time they entered CE numbers were 11/25/2016 and those numbers ranged from 63249 to 63274 and they all seem to be out of state.

Now... since you have loads of time to kill waiting for the results, you just have to check everyday to see what gets added beyond 63274 and write down where you left off.

Fun stuff! I need a life.
That is some impressing stuff right there!! Thank you for checking into that! I really appreciate it! Now my turn to endlessly check! :D

It's a different stress. I guess it would better be described as anxious? Some excitement mixed in there. Just a whole lot of feels, nonstop.  
Actually its not only anxious, its insane , Although I am trying to get myself busy with black Friday shopping and xmas gifts, but still CAN'T GET RIDE OF THINKING ABOUT THE RESULT  

Back