Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to LiveChat

Elizabeth C.Client Service Representative

Good

Elizabeth C.Hello John. How may I help you?

JohnDo you know when the results of the Oct PE exam will be released to the states?

How many times have you been asked this question today>

1:19 pmElizabeth C.The result have been released to the state boards. They haven't been released publicly yet thoug

though
Sure this happened.

Just did! fucking swear, although maybe she was talking about the PS exam
I hope it did. My boss was just on asking if results will be released before Dec 31st for my review. I told him not to waste his and their time. They replied 8-10 weeks. That just happened 8 minutes ago while I was standing in his office.

Just did! fucking swear, although maybe she was talking about the PS exam
I hope it did. My boss was just on asking if results will be released before Dec 31st for my review. I told him not to waste his and their time. They replied 8-10 weeks. That just happened 8 minutes ago while I was standing in his office.
Ask three different live chat ladies. First one said 8-10 weeks, second gave the answer above, and third said 8-10 weeks. She must of been confused or just messing with me. This is killing me, like a cruel joke.

Kim M.Hello J. How may I help you?

JHave the results of the PE Exam been released to the state boards yet?

Kim M.No they have not

Yes Keisha Moon and Kim M said 8-10 weeks. Can't seem to get Elizabeth C again yet.

Honestly what is the point of the live chat?

How many questions besides "are the test results out" do they receive?

Yes Keisha Moon and Kim M said 8-10 weeks. Can't seem to get Elizabeth C again yet.
She's been fired for either telling the truth or lying...

we can eliminate Ashlei Vickery from the hopefuls list

Ashlei VickeryHello billy. How may I help you?

2:36 pm billy I know the examinees have 8-10 weeks before results are released. However can you please confirm that the results have been released to the states?

2:37 pm Ashlei VickeryThey have not been released at this time

2:37 pm billy can you confirm when they will be released?

2:38 pm Ashlei VickeryWe do not havethat informaiton

Seriously? You realize they probably all sit right next to each other, right? And do you really think you'll get a different answer by talking to a different person? The guy above is just yankin' your chain.

She must of thought I had asked about the PS results, not PE. They were released to the states on November 25. I give up for today, out of the office at 3, going to start drinking....heavily.

Giving up is easier to do when you can leave the office. I have to sit in front of my computer for another 2-3 hours and try to get something done other than F5ing. I'm still holding out hope for about 4:30ish today. Kentucky's results were released around 4:30 on a Friday last year so maybe just maybe . . .

ARGGG! glad a got a party to go to tonite at the neighbors'....I get to drink heavily and then walk home!

Here we go again! Another unproductive work day that will most likely end in disappointment.

What time does NCEES open so I can start getting annoyed?

when they open is irrelevant. It's when they begin to do business. That no one knows. Kinda like the cut score formula...

when they open is irrelevant. It's when they begin to do business. That no one knows. Kinda like the cut score formula...

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work

Peter Gibbons: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh heh - and, uh, after that I just sorta space out for about an hour.

Bob Porter: Da-uh? Space out?

Peter Gibbons: Yeah, I just stare at my desk; but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work
my motto

Back