Results Delayed this year

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And just like that the site is back up...still says Dec 5 was last time it was updated...and no results. FYI highest CA License number currently is 83105. I have been searching 83106 just to make sure data has changed before I get excited...my name not being listed isn't convincing...I've seen it not be there too many times to get excited. If and when it's is listed will be a whole different story...
Now it shows the site being updated as of today (December 8) but 83105 is still the highest CA License number!

Notice: Currently, online verification search for both individual licenses and professional business entities is not working. We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it.

That is what it says on the NY website.

And just like that the site is back up...still says Dec 5 was last time it was updated...and no results. FYI highest CA License number currently is 83105. I have been searching 83106 just to make sure data has changed before I get excited...my name not being listed isn't convincing...I've seen it not be there too many times to get excited. If and when it's is listed will be a whole different story...
Now it shows the site being updated as of today (December 8) but 83105 is still the highest CA License number!

they arent going to update state licenses until after scores are released. You will know whether you passed or not before you see a license roster updated

they arent going to update state licenses until after scores are released. You will know whether you passed or not before you see a license roster updated
Maybe true maybe not...if you passed last Dec 2013, you were able to find your name and new license # about a week before getting the results through the mail...this was before they started emailing results which began in Spring 2014....

Maybe true maybe not...if you passed last Dec 2013, you were able to find your name and new license # about a week before getting the results through the mail...this was before they started emailing results which began in Spring 2014....
I should mention that at that time (Dec 2013) the general 8-hr exam was emailed and the CA specific exams were mailed. Now they are both mailed. So if you passed all 3 during that cycle your name was there prior to the results. If you missed 1 of the 3, it would not be there. Again only for CA!

Might get in deep doo-doo around here if we all start rioting. We can say you incited us to violence.

This is the strategy I have been following as well! It drives me nuts when they update the site in the middle of the day... It makes it seem like they are adding a massive amount of names.

Will tom tell us what the cut score actually is?
Hey matt267- you got something about "get in the pit and love somebody" at the bottom of your post----do you mean mosh pit? cool.

>http://youtube.com/watch?v=6J9ayHYClw8
My days in the mosh were to Primus, Metallica and suches....I like Kid Rock too, but a little nice comparatively to DRI, Helmet and Rage- thanks for the GM song....

Back