RESULTS - APRIL 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Utah has come in... and they gave me good news! (1st time too!)

I just can't believe that I waited for 7 years after graduation before taking the test.

Now, the only tests that I am ever going to take are driver's license tests and possibly a field sobriety test tonight ! (jk)

As far as paperwork that they sent... just a one pager. It states that I passed and that I now need to submit my application for PE licensure (including the 4yr. work experinece required) No problems there... I have 7 years!

Ktulu, -- no coincidence with Skippyjon Jones. I got it from the same book about a siamese kitten who thinks that he is a chihuahua. Very funny for a children's book.

Good luck to all you that are still waiting. Hopefully good news can come!

Congrats...Skippyjon Jones

Your wait is over with good news!

Where are you Texas PE Board?

Utah has come in... and they gave me good news! (1st time too!)I just can't believe that I waited for 7 years after graduation before taking the test.

Now, the only tests that I am ever going to take are driver's license tests and possibly a field sobriety test tonight ! (jk)

As far as paperwork that they sent... just a one pager. It states that I passed and that I now need to submit my application for PE licensure (including the 4yr. work experinece required) No problems there... I have 7 years!

Ktulu, -- no coincidence with Skippyjon Jones. I got it from the same book about a siamese kitten who thinks that he is a chihuahua. Very funny for a children's book.

Congrats. They make you show experience after the exam? In Florida we had to show 4 years experience just to sit for the exam.

Congrats. They make you show experience after the exam? In Florida we had to show 4 years experience just to sit for the exam.
That's right. They require 4 years of experience before you are allowed to sit, but they don't have any way of having proof of that. Now I have to submit everything else and wait "at least 4 weeks" for them to process the application. But waiting that additional 4 weeks is nothing compared to waiting for the test results.

Utah has come in... and they gave me good news! (1st time too!)
3.gif
:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

JR

In TX you write your SER (supplemental Experience Record) up and then sign and send it while at the same time providing a copy of it to your supervisors. You need a minimum of 3 PE supervisors who are familiar with your work. They then review it and sign it up along with an additional form consisting of an assessment of your experience and character and blah blah blah.

The licensure candidate is NOT given a copy of what the supervisor wrote about you or whether he/she said something bad about you. That is kept confidential and sent to the board in a sealed envelope with the supervisors signature on the envelope flap taped over so that any tampering is evident.

The board then reviews it all and then decides whether you are eligible to take the exam or not. It took me more than a year to put all the experience together and get about 11 signatures from folks who knew about my work.

Utah has come in... and they gave me good news! (1st time too!)I just can't believe that I waited for 7 years after graduation before taking the test.

Congratulations. Good job. I wish CA state release results soon. However, it is not going to happen until early August.

Nothing from the Heart of Dixie...
For those waiting.... Alabama is reporting they have not received results yet and that it is possible Alabama has collusion issues and that the "NCEES has not informed the States yet which ones are involved". http://www.bels.state.al.us/

Does anyone have additional information? Is Alabama one of the states where the results are mailed directly? Of course this would happen in my first attempt - I guess the waiting continues!

For those waiting.... Alabama is reporting they have not received results yet and that it is possible Alabama has collusion issues and that the "NCEES has not informed the States yet which ones are involved". http://www.bels.state.al.us/
That is BS. Every year is the same story with different states. Is a perception game. The Gods at the Olympus want to show they are in control. Is nothing but a cheap intimidation trick.

In addition, and that must not surprise anyone, they are saying that ony 14% of the collusion cases came from ELSES states. What a coincidence!!!!...ELSES comes from NCEES. They control the stats, the waiting time, calculators used, the pencil...you mention it...they control it. That upsets me a lot that now they are saying that kind of crap.

Hold in tight my friend. The results are coming. They might delay it a week or so. But you will get it.

Good Luck!!!!!

Back