Recommendation for seismic review

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loco

Reaction score
My friends a lot has been said about reviews. I am going to share my two cents. First of all, I am very thankful for this website. Second, I have taken Hiner and Dr. Mansour review courses. The first time I took the seismic test I took Mr. Hiner review course. He went so fast that I did not have time to really understand the concept. The next time I took Mr. Mansour review course, I only study for seismic, but the test Oct 2011 was very complicated for me. I did not have time to even read all the questions. So, I failed again. Dr Mansour has a policy if you do not pass you retake the course again for free or just pay the difference for the new material. and, the third time I passed. It took a lot of dedication and the April 2012 test was not as hard as the Oct 2011. My friends the grl. test and the surveying test were not so complicated for me, but I knew seismic was my week link so from the beginning I started with seismic.and I knew I needed help and it took me three times to pass. My recommendation, go slow. Understand basic principles. That is what Mr. Mansour does in his class. To pass you just have to meet the cut score. so wherever you study learn it right. and if you find a course like Dr Mansour take it and retake it if you have to. and later you will enjoy having a California Civil Engineering Lic.

Thank you Mr. Mansour for your lessons, help and books. You really answer all my question during and after class, without making fun of me, for my not too smart questions.

I am logging off from this website for good. So, do not reply to this post just take it if it helps you.

God Bless you all.

Loco

Back