Raw ohio

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took transpo but couldnt determine my raw score, I think I might have been in the mid 50's, but then my wife "cleaned" the house and I cant find the damn letter anymore...

Would you mind posting what you think the # of questions for the afternoon section was?

I am pretty sure there were 8 WR and 6 Geotech, but the other 3 categories had me for a loss.

If we get enough people in each discipline to share their "bad news" we should be able to closely determine the cut score for the aprill exam.

i forgot my letter at work.

will try to post tomorrow

in the mean time, it is not that hard to figure.

3 out of 7 = 43%

5 out of 9 = 56%

and so on.

the percentages on mine always rounded up.

THe front of the cerm gives the percentage of afternoon session, multiply that by 40 probs. of course, a geotech could be masquerading as an econ, etc.

but I ain't opening the CERM until I get a thin letter that starts with sorry.... :prayers:

but I ain't opening the CERM until I get a thin letter that starts with sorry.... :prayers:
No way man, you want the "thin" envelope. It's the "thick" one that means doom.

I don't think it's really like that anymore, every state is different, etc.

But, a lot of people I talk to still refer to a failing letter as the thick envelope. :wav

No way man, you want the "thin" envelope. It's the "thick" one that means doom.

I don't think it's really like that anymore, every state is different, etc.

But, a lot of people I talk to still refer to a failing letter as the thick envelope. :wav
I like that wavy guy^^

Here in Colorado, they send a regular letter with failing results, and the actual certificate if you pass. they say they do not post on the web in advance.

So I'm looking for that big manilla baby! :read: :claps: :congrats:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back