Questions from the April 2012 PE EXAM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that one where they gave you some info and you had to calculate a value. And I especially remember the first one where they asked me my name.

Wow. Someone needs to speak with you about this issue.

Please read NCEES Guidelines.

Administrator ?!?!

From what I've read even if all questions were shared with someone it would probably do more harm than good on account of the exams changing significantly from test to test.

I agree with Jayman. I took the exam and passed on the second try. Having taken the exam the first time had no impact on me passing the second time. Its all about study study study

I agree with Jayman. I took the exam and passed on the second try. Having taken the exam the first time had no impact on me passing the second time. Its all about study study study
I took the 8-hr twice too. My first time I took it without studying for it because I put my focus on CA-Survey (which I passed) but sat for the 8-hr (and CA-Seismic) anyway because I paid for it. I enjoyed the experience. I thought it was a valuable "practice run". It also boosted my confidence when I got a 52/80 which was one point away from the 53/80 (I believe?) needed to pass Transpo that administration, without having directly studied for the 8-hr (by studying for Survey, I indirectly did a little studying for Transpo).

The AM I agree but not really the PM for transportation because it is more specific and I thought the questions both times were fairly similar in scope. Luckily, I don't have to see what a third test would look like.

Back