PUERTO RICO - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
Hello there,

Please, add my name to the banner. I PASSED....I PASSED...I PASSED.... :D :D

Thanks to the LORD for giving me this blessing. Was my third attemp. I know there are members here from the other forum who were wishing me to pass and I also want to thank them for praying with me. Thanks my friends.

I encourage the ones that did not pass this time to try it again. If I can you can. ;)

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

Just want to ask DV if he can edit the tittle of the Topic. What I meant to write was Puerto Rico: On their way. I was to excited, still am, and did not realize the mistake.

Good luck to all my brother and sisters in La Isla Del Encanto. They must start to get results TODAY. In case you are asking yourself, I took the test in P.R. but live in Florida. My results came to my home in FL.

Hey DV, don't fogett to add my name in the banner!!!! :D :D :D :D

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Congrats Luis!

Doesn't it feel surreal???

You encouraged me in the past with your "bring it on" - guess it helped since I passed too! Thanks!

Hello there,

Thanks my friends. Puerto Rico is getting the results. :claps: :claps: I talked to a good friend of mine yesterday and she got it, and passed. So officially lets say that La Isla del Encanto had results by July 5th. I do not count since I live in FL.

DV and RG... :claps: GOOD JOB. :claps: I believe this is the engineer's forum of the future.... and the future is now. I do not know who else is involved with this forum but my congratulations. :beerchug

If I can help with something let me know.

;guns; ;guns; ;guns; ;guns;

Congrats Luis - you certainly deserve it after the effort you put in and the crap you got on that "other" board.

Congrats for passing!!! Still waiting for my result here in Puerto Rico.

Sucks to be waiting, this forum is great for cathartic purposes...

It is a new member that probably searched for results in P.R. The Island will be among the last ones getting results. I would say next week is the week for them...hope it is before that.
By the way...Congrats Wil
I know...it's still an impressive necropost.

Danke.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just trying to bring the Puerto Rico PE prospects up to speed (though my eagerness evidently blinded me from seeing the date!).

:laugh:

Congrats for passing!!! Still waiting for my result here in Puerto Rico.
Sucks to be waiting, this forum is great for cathartic purposes...

Also Im waiting, in Puerto Rico too.

I think is better to make a new post about PR Results.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have two posts now. You can start a new thread so go and create it. I would do it but want to have some more Boricuas involved here.

Thanks for the tips, DK. I've just created a new thread for the Puerto Rico candidates.

I also enabled a poll in the thread, please feel free to comment on the thread and the poll!

RG

Back