Predictive Text

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to you about it when I see it again with the same thing as you

Think we can do that but we are not going to be in town on the road to recovery in a bit of a rough time and place to meet and talk about what you said and you are the best thing that ever happens for me and my wife are you doing tonight for New year's and the other one is in the office and the kids will be here in the morning to get it to work ok and I have a lot to learn to be in a few days to go out and have fun in Florida.

You guys are gonna be super useful for me to be able to make it to the meeting with the team, and I will be there by 10:15, though I have a soccer game at the end of the day.

[Also, I propose that this "game" could be revised such that each successive predictive text feeds off the former poster's last word. Maybe that would give it a little more continuity.]

Back