Predictive Text

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few days ago and I was like a little girl and I was like to get a new one for you to track the person you are looking for a new job and I am looking for a new job and I am looking for a new job.... Oh.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

From my work phone (punctuation added for clarity): "I don't think you can do that. The only one that problem is that the app is free and it doesn't work with the scanner."  

Ok. I will come home if need be there for that is just what I was looking at the spot tracker and all the ones beyond that is just what I was looking at the spot tracker and all the ones beyond that is the spot tracker...

And I have a lot of shuffling going on in the world of the United Kingdom of the United States and Canada and the world has to say to you that I am using it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And if I can do that then potentially for the rest of your the first weekend in my life and figure that is the team soon to come into it tonight is dope.

Yeah it would be a good idea to help you out with the new stuff and I will be in touch with b

Yeah I think I have it for now but I will be in touch with you soon to see if I can get a hold of you and the elephant 

I drink because I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel better soon and that is why I am asking for a friend to talk to you about it.

Full disclosure: I started that one outright with "I drink because". Maybe this is more appropriate for the drunk thread? Or the hangover thread?

I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. 

(My phone senses some insecurity? )

Exam and I will be in the office tomorrow and will be able to get back to you on the couch

Yeah it would be a good idea to help you out with the new stuff and I will be in touch with / you soon to see if I can get a hold of you and see if you can get me a job in the next few weeks or so I will survive but those who are not interested in this shit will give me a good deal 

Back