PPI

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I will probably end up getting one of those fancy-smanshy sandwiches at Panera Bread Co. I can get another cup of coffee that way ...?
We've got a Panera bread around here. It's really good, I didn't know it was such a big chain.
VTEnviro --

First time I ate at Panera was this summer when I was up in New England for vacation. When I was in Nashua, NH there was a Panera around the corner from the hotel. The coffee and breakfast was completely awesome. A week later, I was in the Boston area (Haverhill-Andover area actually) where a Panera was located off the Interstate in Andover. Again, completely awesome coffee and breakfast.

I was sad to have to come back to Florida, thinking I would miss out on that experience. Within a month of coming back from vacation, one of my younger (and hipper) colleagues pointed out that a Panera had opened up about 3 miles from my office :D

So, I guess Panera is expanding. I like their coffee - better than Starbucks. The service is a lot better too - fewer snobs.

Regards,

JR

Actually, I will probably end up getting one of those fancy-smanshy sandwiches at Panera Bread Co. I can get another cup of coffee that way ...?
We've got a Panera bread around here. It's really good, I didn't know it was such a big chain.
We even have them in WV :true:

Panera has some of the best french onion soup out there, even worth eating as its own meal ,, also you can get it in one of those 5,000 calorie bread bowl (my recommendation)

Panera Bread is where I did more than 50% of my studying for the exam.

I'd go up there, wheel in my crate on wheels, and drink coffee until I would shake. I'd take up a whole booth on my own, nobody would bother me, I'd go up there for hours.

The library was my other place, but it doesn't have coffee and food.

Do all the Panera's have free wireless internet? I never eat there but several people I went to school with always studied/ate there and used the internet. Ive heard nothing but good things about the place although Ive never eaten it (and its only 5 minutes from my house).

Do all the Panera's have free wireless internet?  I never eat there but several people I went to school with always studied/ate there and used the internet.  Ive heard nothing but good things about the place although Ive never eaten it (and its only 5 minutes from my house).
FusionWhite --

I think they all do have wireless - I think it is part of thier marketing strategy.

I also spent the majority of my time preparing/studying in Panera Bread. That place is the bomb - prices are reasonable too considering quality of what you are getting. :bow:

Regards,

JR

Back