I need a study group in Anchroage, AK

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodr

P.E.
Reaction score
Is there anyone here preparing for the Civil PE CBT exam who lives in Anchorage, AK? I am taking construction depth but it could still be helpful to study breadth portions with other disciplines.

I am looking for a study group or study partner. I am feeling very defeated at the moment. I have never worked so hard for something in my life only to fail repeatedly AND not show any progress. I really felt like I did great on this exam, I was so confident and knew how to do every problem. But obviously not since I failed. I have paid for courses and have several resources that I have worked through repeatedly. The only thing I haven't tried yet is studying with other people. When I think back to college days, we were always studying in a group and it was great to hear all the different ways people would solve a problem. It seemed to force you to work through all the "what ifs".

So if you are in my area and want someone to buckle down and hit this test hard, I'd love to study with you.

Last edited:
What depth did you take? I'm in a Google Chat group and we are all structural.

What depth did you take? I'm in a Google Chat group and we are all structural.

I have been a part of chat groups before and didn't find it too helpful. Maybe it was with the wrong people, but I would ask questions and no one would respond.

If need be, I am open to somehow doing a study group over the computer. I'm not sure how it would work but we could figure it out. I would just want to meet regularly and be able to show each other our work, as if we were working on a whiteboard together.

Back