Power PE Courses

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alaska1986

Reaction score
I've gathered a bunch of information and bought some study books at the recommendation of this forum so thanks to everyone.

I want to see if there is a consensus on the best Power PE study/review courses available online. I am in ALaska so the likelihood of me having a local course is low.

Please post your recommendations and why you recommend this particular course my job is going to pay for a course for a few of us and I have to make a case for why I chose this course.

Thanks

If you do a quick search, you should be able to find a number of thread already discussing this topic. Post back if you cannot find them.

I searched I didnt find any solid reviews of courses. I did see the Testmasters, Georgia Tech and Villa Nova names thrown around though

IIT has a course, but I wouldn't recommend it. The coursework is not great for the exam, just for NEC.

I recommend the GA tech course. The binder of notes is a great reference for the exam.

I used that, complex imaginary, and of course the NCEES sample exam as study material.

In my opinion none of them really reflect the exam that well but if you understand the concepts you hopefully will be be able to figure it out on the exam.

Passed first try, 4 years out of school.

I searched I didnt find any solid reviews of courses. I did see the Testmasters, Georgia Tech and Villa Nova names thrown around though
I meant search this forum for some good recommendations on courses others have taken in the past. See below. GA Tech online review gets my vote.

There are a lot of threads in this forum that discuss this same topic. A quick search should bring them up as they aren't too old.
Here are a few links that should help:
http://engineerboard...showtopic=12632

http://engineerboard...showtopic=16156

Back