Post your April, 2012 results here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats dakota and everyone else who passed this time!
Missed that. Hey, thanks Ble. The notes were a big help / time saver.

McEngr, yeah I have that message too. Again with the registration stuff I assure you they're not that sophisticated in their coordination! I'd tell you to stop worrying and over-thinking it, but I know how it feels. Do what you gotta do, but hang in there. Hopefully Monday.

daedalus34r

Yeah he has 12+ years of experience. He is actually only a class or so away from getting his masters in engineering, but he likes to be difficult.

Congrats dakota and everyone else who passed this time!
McEngr, yeah I have that message too. Again with the registration stuff I assure you they're not that sophisticated in their coordination! I'd tell you to stop worrying and over-thinking it, but I know how it feels. Do what you gotta do, but hang in there. Hopefully Monday.
Thanks dakota. It's really tough waiting after everyone has known for over a week. Confidence is down the toilet now...

I'm happy for you and those that passed, but I've been down this road before and the WA SE III kicked my tail in 2010 - a 22% pass rate and a 0% pass rate in Oregon that year. I'm hoping to just pass one of the two...

daedalus34r

Yeah he has 12+ years of experience. He is actually only a class or so away from getting his masters in engineering, but he likes to be difficult.
There are actually several states that allow you to become an engineer with enough experience. I do not hold an ABET certified degree, (undergrad work was Architecture), but I hold two Masters Degrees in Architecture (Structures Emphasis), and MS (Structural Engineering). As long as you can prove competency, states such as WI and IL will allow you to become an engineer. Experience sometimes is more valuable than education.

Thank goodness. I passed!!! :party-smiley-048:
Congratulations.

Based on engineering judgements shown in many of your posts, I would still think you are among the best 10% if the result was otherwise.

Yes. Very much worth it. I can now say, PE, SE behind my name. Woohoo! Thanks dakota, kevo, layman, ADB, bmc, and others for your support.

Congrats McEngr!!!

You have been fighting for this for a very long time. I am very glad that you finally made it.

Are the CA Civil bonus exams in the cards for you?? Well, after you take a bit of a break.....

Back