Post October 2012 Results as you get them

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed my EIT in Colorado

December 2002. (Damn, has it really been 10 years since? I feel old now.)

Texas results were available today at noon. I passed FIRST ATTEMPT! I could have not done it without TESTMASTERS! I am not promoting them but if you want to be serious you have to sit down and put the time. The exam was not easy for me but I passed thank god!

auc cairo egypt

passed the first attempt , civil for the afternoon

is that what you have got NCEES ? :)

SHOW ME YOUR PE

I passed!! in Arizona with Electrical Discipline. I have to give credit to EIT Experts b/c they guide me to study the right things. I will get on to PE now.

Congrats to everyone who passed.

To those who didn't - take a rest over the holiday's and have back at it once you're renewed and refreshed.

I passed! (second try) In Illinois via CTS website. I am so relieved, I am set to graduate on Saturday, and this was the only uncertainty! Now, I just need to study for finals and write a couple of reports! YAY!

When does California come out??
I came to find out the same thing... I checked old threads and the BPELSG announcement from Oct 2011's test, and my guess is as follows:

2011's test was on 10/29/11 (Saturday.) NCEES released FE results on 12/9/11 (Friday.) California released FE results on 12/19/11 (Monday.)

So far the dates are uniformly shifted 2 calendar days, to keep on the same weekdays:

2012's test was on 10/27/11 (Saturday.) NCEES released FE results on 12/7/11 (Friday.) California will probably release FE results on 12/17/11 (Monday.)

Of course I could be wrong, and would be happy if they came out sooner.... Good luck, hope the wait isn't killing you like it is me. :juggle:

Sorry, that second set of dates should be 10/27/12, 12/7/12, and 12/17/12...... that'll teach me to copy and paste....

Ugh I am dying here! I hope they come out sooner! But your guess makes sense. Let's see!

Been a lurker...

It has been a train wreck this week since I heard that results been released at certain state. I was constantly checking the website for results. It was today around 5.15pm before I left my work, I have decided to check the results at the website and I passed. Thanks God!

It's Maryland btw

Back