Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PE Civil - Construction

Newark, NJ

Received Results on 12/15/2014 around 4:30 PM via F5'ing PCS Website

PASSED! =)

first attempt

I studied hardcore for 3-months including SchoolOfPE, took a full week off beforehand and walked out of the exam feeling that it was fair and that "I would be really really surprised if I did not pass". Guess the hard work paid off

now i need to find something to stamp!

Passed - Civil for South Carolina. I haven't received an email but the licenses are updated on the SC [SIZE=medium]Licensing [/SIZE]web site

Passed, Nebraska Civil-Water Resources/Environmental

Found out 12/15 2:15 PM from NCEES website. Guess they do it differently now.

How did you check on the SC Licensing web site? help plz?
Go to https://verify.llronline.com/LicLookup/LookupMain.aspx and put in your name. If you applied for the Full Application, your license will pop up of you passed.
I've just looked up 10 people I was in a class with & no one came up, so either all 10 of us failed or this isn't completely updated yet. There's still hope!!!
Keep us posted - thanks!

I wonder why PA has their results shown on the PCS site but not VA!
Does PCS work for all the states? What's its website?
Only a few states use PCS. From what I understand it's a third party exam verification company that some state boards use to outsource the validation process. Usually they lag well behind the non-PCS states, but this year is a little different for some reason.

Back