post a photo, any photo youve taken, doesnt have to be a good one..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this dog growled at me today

b824d3c1e4ffa35fab6143e54ec80ec9.jpg

What a tropical beach looks like 4 months after being battered by a Category 5 storm with confirmed 200 mph wind gusts (kind of cleans up the beach!)

20190302_135203.jpg

The domes of an Orthodox Christian church across the street from the train station in Odessa, Ukraine.  Taken March 30, 2019.

IMG_20190330_175337553_HDR.jpg

So, I got a side gig working security with the Cincinnati Reds.  Not supposed to take selfies, but I managed to snap a covert pict while I was "checking my messages".  TBH, I don't know who most of these guys are, but maybe there are some Cubs fans on here.

reds.jpg

So, I got a side gig working security with the Cincinnati Reds.  Not supposed to take selfies, but I managed to snap a covert pict while I was "checking my messages".  TBH, I don't know who most of these guys are, but maybe there are some Cubs fans on here.

View attachment 13284

That's pretty cool!  My wife is a big Cubs fan.  That looks like Contreras sitting on the left, and it's definitely Baez standing second from the right.  He injured his ankle a week or two ago and looks like's he's wearing a brace on it.

It's hysterical sitting down there.  When you see games on TV, you figure the players are just sitting there watching the game.  The way those guys crack on each other, trash talk and give the umps a hard time it's like when I play softball the way they're goofing off.

The boys got a huge kick out of it too.  Day game, so when I got home, I flipped on the replay of the game and at one point asked them, "hey, who's that guy sitting in the dugout?" when they had the camera panned over that direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeb:  that's pretty fun and they pay you to boot.  nice.

Back