post a photo, any photo youve taken, doesnt have to be a good one..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorites for Oshkosh 2017:

Matt Younkin flying the Beach 18:

54jh8o.jpg

Heritage Flight (F-35, A-10, and 2 P51 Mustangs):

2u5xcbb.jpg

A warthog for @knight1fox3:

2wp5yeh.jpg

And a couple from the Blue Angels performance:

rkpulk.jpg

6e2j2b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Made this 10 years ago today for a bar crawl shirt :eek:
52a60a3f6c38db7264ba422bb88dc802.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice rack!  That looks like some vintage audio equipment there.
yep. it's my dad's old stuff. it has a cassette deck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and my mom brought me some of the old cassettes she found lying around. i need some speakers to hook up and start jamming!

pintrest idea?
i didn't see it on pinterest, if that's what you're asking. i envision things sometimes, and they evolve, and then i make them happen. SOMETIMES they are terrible in reality, but most of the time, they end up being pretty darn cool! I also didn't make a tutorial to make a blog to post it on. haha

I was just going to ask if I spied a tape deck. Nice!!! 

Did anyone in HS ever make you a mix tape?  Time to throw them in if so!  Ha ha.

I was just going to ask if I spied a tape deck. Nice!!! 

Did anyone in HS ever make you a mix tape?  Time to throw them in if so!  Ha ha.
I KNOW! I haven't looked through the ones she gave me. Unfortunately, most of my mix"tape"s were in the form of compact discs :( BUT I STILL HAVE THEM. haha. 

I was on the dance team in HS and before those fancy computer programs where you could splice music together, I had to press pause and record just right to make a cut for a dance! lolll how many times I had to do it to make it right. ugh. the struggle was so freaking real.

also, many of the albums my dad had were flooded so the outer sleeves were ruined. therefore I have brown replacement covers for them that just don't have tons of pizzaz. I might get some of that weird tape and tape the edges to make them look more fun and also so i can pick them out once i get familiar with what tape is on what album.

I had a DUAL cassette deck to record tape-to-tape.  OOOOHHH.

I still have my direct drive turntable.  I needed to buy an external preamp circuit to be able to use it on the "newer" receivers that didn't have  a "phono" input.  I have a bunch of classic rock albums that have only been played a couple of times.  Back in the day, I'd buy the album new and record it to a cassette and then play the cassette so the albums didn't get worn/scratched.

I had a DUAL cassette deck to record tape-to-tape.  OOOOHHH.

I still have my direct drive turntable.  I needed to buy an external preamp circuit to be able to use it on the "newer" receivers that didn't have  a "phono" input.  I have a bunch of classic rock albums that have only been played a couple of times.  Back in the day, I'd buy the album new and record it to a cassette and then play the cassette so the albums didn't get worn/scratched.
i mean, if you wanna send the albums my way I'll make sure they get good use :D

I'll keep you in mind.  I'm in a clearing out stuff mode these days.

Back