Please Help

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cdhanners

I want to post on this forum, but I can not figure out how. I obviously figured out how to begin a new topic, but I can't figure out how to add to an existing one. I am a structural guy and all this computer stuff makes very little since.

Thanks

Once you are in any topic, there is an Add Reply button at the top or the bottom, that should do it.

And WELCOME :wel

LOOK For this button

p1439228.gif

but you still cant see the "new topic button" ? Correct?

Can you see an option at the bottom for "Fast Reply"?

Thanks for hanging in there..

okay, your work net somehow has the place we have our buttons linked too blocked. I will see if we can find an alternate host for those 3 buttons that you cant see.

we used to have them on photobucket, but a lot of members work has that site blocked as well.

hang in there..

If I have something blocked it is a defult setting of some firewall or anti-spam program.

okay, someone at invision asked me to ask you to do that so I guess they are trying to help me trouble shoot with the other button.

I am using MSN Explorer. I also Tried with Internet explorer and had the same problems.

I figured out my problem. Its McAffee Privacy Service. That program sucks!! Anyway you can back to the old button, and thanks for hanging in there. If anyone else has the problem just tell them to disable privacy service, and it should clear things up.

Back