Pitching for the Tigers

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodal

Reaction score
My cousin, Rob Ray, makes his MLB debut tonight pitching for the Tigers against the Astros. Anybody know how I can watch the game? The only way I can think of is to get a subscription to MLB.tv and watch through my PS3.

That's awesome. You could also go to a bar like a buffalo wild wings or a taco Mac?

That's pretty sweet. Maybe he'll gain some skills from Verlander!

I'd say you could come over to my house to watch, but I'm not sure if I get Fox Sports Detroit.

I think their hope is that he can take Scherzer's spot in the rotation next year.

My cousin, Rob Ray, makes his MLB debut tonight pitching for the Tigers against the Astros. Anybody know how I can watch the game? The only way I can think of is to get a subscription to MLB.tv and watch through my PS3.

That is great. Best wishes for your cousin.

Very cool! Tell him to send RG some swag for an EB.com ebay auction :D

WOW!!!! He did pretty well too...

Got the win, 5.1 innings, 1 hit, an earned run, 5 SOs, and 1 Walk. Not bad. Maybe the Tigers knew something when they decided to trade Fister for your cousin.

And then he followed with 6 shot out innings last Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really cool, goodal. Adam Warren went to school with one of my daughters and he was pitching for the Yankees last year. I haven't checked on him this year.

Yea, he's stoked. Granted both teams are bottom feeders (no offence to Twins or Astros fans), but he did look good. Don't know what's gonna happen when that other dude gets off the DL, but its been a good intro to the bigs for him.

Don't know what's gonna happen when that other dude gets off the DL, but its been a good intro to the bigs for him.

Yeah, I have heard that they could send him down to help him develop. But he's arguably the second-best lefty the Tigers have right now after Smyly. Seems like they could find a spot for Ray in the pen. He certainly could not be any worse than lefty reliever Phil Coke.

Back