Pedestrian Bridge Collapse - Florida International University

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, now you're just getting offended over an intellectual discussion about a bridge collapse.
Only person here getting offended here is you, no need to continue to escalate this. @Reverse Polish made a valid comment about wide roads with high speeds that aren't pedestrian friendly and you somehow turned that into an argument about how it wasn't the span that caused the failure. They never disagreed with you.

Only person here getting offended here is you, no need to continue to escalate this. @Reverse Polish made a valid comment about wide roads with high speeds that aren't pedestrian friendly and you somehow turned that into an argument about how it wasn't the span that caused the failure. They never disagreed with you.
And yet, you're the one jumping into a conversation that has been over lol.

I never disagreed with them, either. I literally acknowledged, several times, how right they were.

But just cause person A is correct doesn't make person B in correct.

This is just a conversation lol. But it's literally okay!

My suggestion would be that we all go have a very pleasant holiday season :D I seriously wish you nothing but the best in the new year. 2021 has challenged us all but we can only come into 2022 stronger than ever! Hope you have a pleasant Christmas and new Years :)

And yet, you're the one jumping into a conversation that has been over lol.

I never disagreed with them, either. I literally acknowledged, several times, how right they were.

But just cause person A is correct doesn't make person B in correct.

This is just a conversation lol. But it's literally okay!

My suggestion would be that we all go have a very pleasant holiday season :D I seriously wish you nothing but the best in the new year. 2021 has challenged us all but we can only come into 2022 stronger than ever! Hope you have a pleasant Christmas and new Years :)
Bruh.

This isn't the first time you've gotten your panties in a bunch when someone has called you out on your behavior.

We are all professionals here. Please act like it. Would you really treat your colleagues the way you've been recently treating people here on EB? Because if you do, I'm super glad I don't work with you.

fetchimage

Bruh.

This isn't the first time you've gotten your panties in a bunch when someone has called you out on your behavior.

We are all professionals here. Please act like it. Would you really treat your colleagues the way you've been recently treating people here on EB? Because if you do, I'm super glad I don't work with you.
Ummmm, this has been over for quite some time. Can you please refrain from contacting me?

Thank you, and I hope you have a blessed new year! :D

Back