PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dneva

Reaction score
I'll go ahead an start the posts for the unfortunate people that will have to get back on the bull.

Please post your results based on the spreadsheet provided. This will help give us an idea of what scores to shoot for.

Preserverance is a virtue. Get back up from the ground and dust yourself off.

PE_Study_Plan___April_2009.xls

Attachments

• PE_Study_Plan___April_2009.xls
    41.5 KB · Views: 183
Not to ruin your day but cut scores change all the time. It has to do with the particular test and the evaluation the all knowing NCEES bosses decide. In theory 56 right questions is the only guarantee you have but that is not true all the time. They are not very open 'bout the cut score anyways. That means that they can do whatever they want.

I dont think shooting for a target "score" is the way to study...When you get your diagnostic report it will fairly obvious what your weak areas were...thats where I would start first

I'll go ahead an start the posts for the unfortunate people that will have to get back on the bull.Please post your results based on the spreadsheet provided. This will help give us an idea of what scores to shoot for.

I scored 68%. Attached is my spreadsheet.

Copy_of_index.xls

Attachments

• Copy_of_index.xls
    45.5 KB · Views: 141
I'll go ahead an start the posts for the unfortunate people that will have to get back on the bull.Please post your results based on the spreadsheet provided. This will help give us an idea of what scores to shoot for.

I scored 68%. Attached is my spreadsheet.

ACA1234,

Is the score based on your diagnostic report for Oct 2009 exam??

Back