PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still haven't received an email notice even though the results were released yesterday morning.

Ouch - I guess some of us are getting a bit cranky!

This is a national exam, it should be treated as such and NCEES should just release the results to everyone. This business with State Boards "accepting" is rediculous! None of them are checking our exams - they either accept NCEES as the test reviewers or they don't!
I agree. What is the purpose of this validation process anyways? It's not as if the states discard NCEES' results. Seems like it's nothing but bureaucratic red tape.

maybe each state gives ncees their cut score, so ncees then release the results accordingly?

it is clearly stated by NCEES that each states establishes their own cut score

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey for those of you have passed and said you passed with a xx%, how did you know the percent if they dont give anymore info then just saying you passed?

Congrats to all who passed. Best of luck to those who don't know. I'm taking the rest of the day off. Wahoo!

Nothing from Maryland yet. Looks like the MD board meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month. Since it's past, do you think they'll wait until January to release results?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing from Maryland yet. Looks like the MD board meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month. Since it's past, do you think they'll wait until January?????
I would hope not. My guess is today, but that is based on nothing more than HOPE.

Back