PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to the Florida board of PE today. I was told that they approved the tests today and it is now up to the NCEES to release the results. I expect the results today or tomorrow.
So, FBPE punts. Your move NCEES...

Lol...at least you have a good idea of when they might come...all I know is that VA results will be available on NCEES.com but I have no idea if they have been approved yet
I called VA and was caught off guard by her answer. She said "after the first of the year." I didn't question it, but I should have. I'll probably call again tomorrow and ask why since they have the results, unless someone else here does it first.

I got the same thing from them about 20 mins ago, but one of my colleagues told me he got the email from NCEES prior to anything from DPOR or seeing his name on the License Lookup

Lol...at least you have a good idea of when they might come...all I know is that VA results will be available on NCEES.com but I have no idea if they have been approved yet
I called VA and was caught off guard by her answer. She said "after the first of the year." I didn't question it, but I should have. I'll probably call again tomorrow and ask why since they have the results, unless someone else here does it first.
The first of the year would be torture! I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised tomorrow or next week at the latest.

VA needs to release it today, this garbage about having to have a meeting to approve the results is just extraneous

1st of the year? that sounds bogus
Sounded like a default answer, there was no thougt or emotion.... "First of the year, thanks for calling.....click"
My assumption is she is referring to when the names will be posted on DPOR license lookup. Last exam the NCEES email came out on this exact day (1 day short of 7 weeks) but it took over a month before DPOR posted the names. Lets hope you guys aren't waiting until then to hear results.

Sounded like a default answer, there was no thougt or emotion.... "First of the year, thanks for calling.....click"
That's exactly what it sounded like, but she was at least nice about it. They released the FE today. Hope it's not another week.

Just found out from an online chat with NCEES that:

VA has not given permission to NCEES to release PE yet. You will get an email when they are ready. This is for CIvil PE

they should call VA just to confirm that they should not release the results

Wow...you guys are lucky. Last year we had to wait until Dec 30th before we got results!

Just found out from an online chat with NCEES that:

VA has not given permission to NCEES to release PE yet. You will get an email when they are ready. This is for CIvil PE
I got the same thing from them when I asked about Montana. Sounds like standard lingo.

I talked to the Florida board of PE today. I was told that they approved the tests today and it is now up to the NCEES to release the results. I expect the results today or tomorrow.
I just called NCEES and according to them, FL has not approved the results yet.

Here is the email I recieved today from a board member of FBPE:

Mr. Awesome,

The grades should go out today or tomorrow to your email address from the NCEES. You will have 10 days to submit a re-exam application if you receive unfavorable results.

Thank you and good luck.

Brian C. Lynch

Manager of Application and Licensure

Florida Board of Professional Engineers

2639 N. Monroe Street Ste. B-112

Tallahassee FL 32303

(850) 521-0500

(850) 521-0521 fx

Back