PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My NCEES just asked me to update my registration status and then when i tried to exit out all it says now is

Your profile has been updated. Click here to view your registration status.

I click and nothing happens. I hope this isnt a bad sign

From Florida btw.
Same thing happened to me a couple hours ago. (FL, civil-geo)

@ Prototype20 - same thing happened to me...hopefully they arent asking me to update it because it knows I did pass :unsure:

My NCEES just asked me to update my registration status and then when i tried to exit out all it says now is

From Florida btw.
Same thing happened to me a couple hours ago. (FL, civil-geo)
Well, at least we're in this together.

I have not seen any updates form the October exam show up on the VA PE license website as of yet. But a lot of colleagues have told me they found their name on that website first and that's how they found out they passed.

From Florida btw.
Mine did that earlier, then it straightened out... not that I know if that's a good sign or a bad sign... but you're not alone.

I have not seen any updates form the October exam show up on the VA PE license website as of yet. But a lot of colleagues have told me they found their name on that website first and that's how they found out they passed.
Seeing your name on DPOR was the old way of finding out results to the exam, before NCEES posted them online. You now receive an email stating "your results from the NCEES October 2011 exam have been released." You will follow the link in the email to get your results. The names will not be posted on DPOR for another few weeks after the NCEES results are posted. Good Luck!

My NCEES just asked me to update my registration status and then when i tried to exit out all it says now is Your profile has been updated. Click here to view your registration status. I click and nothing happens. I hope this isnt a bad sign From Florida btw.
Mine did that earlier, then it straightened out... not that I know if that's a good sign or a bad sign... but you're not alone.
+1

@dcgirl - hopefully VA will get that email soon!! I know they were in a board meeting earlier...not sure if the two are related

My NCEES just asked me to update my registration status and then when i tried to exit out all it says now is Your profile has been updated. Click here to view your registration status. I click and nothing happens. I hope this isnt a bad sign From Florida btw.
+1
Could that come from them having to reboot the server? Everyone starts over with their information in the system?? (AKA, update your profile info)

This was posted on Kansas Board of Technical Professions website today.

P E EXAM SCORES

The Principles and Practice of Engineering exam scores (with the exception of the NCEES PE Structural Exam results which have not been received) were mailed on Thursday, December 15, 2011. Do not call the Board office for your results as they cannot and will not be given out over the phone. If you have not received your exam result letter by December 23rd, you may call the Board office for instructions.

We should be receiving results soon.

Why can't the ncees "mistakenly" release all the results for 10mins????? My heart is aching.

For those of you in FL...

when I passed, the NCEES site had a "Pass Flyer" PDF file on the site. So, if you see that, smile. :) It is obvious though. It isn't criptic. You look and you see the pass flyer, or you don't. :-( But this was a year ago.

I sent an email to the New York board humbly and humorously asking if there's any inkling of information about the release procedure or timetable that they can give us. Worth a try, I figure. Will let you all know if I hear back.

when I passed, the NCEES site had a "Pass Flyer" PDF file on the site. So, if you see that, smile. :) It is obvious though. It isn't criptic. You look and you see the pass flyer, or you don't. :-( But this was a year ago.

Really sixfig?!?! Really?!?! :)

Wouldn't the information released on NCEES be the same for every state (as in the same format)? Has anyone else from other states seen this?

I called the Missouri Board a few minutes ago and the lady informed me that they had received the results, however she couldn't tell me specifically when the meeting would happen for them to be approved. She stated that she thought it would be soon. In other words, Missourians can probably stop frantically clicking the refresh button for today. Sorry folks.

I called the Missouri Board a few minutes ago and the lady informed me that they had received the results, however she couldn't tell me specifically when the meeting would happen for them to be approved. She stated that she thought it would be soon. In other words, Missourians can probably stop frantically clicking the refresh button for today. Sorry folks.
Thank you. I think I will go do something productive now.

Thanks for the update. Will close the brower and attempt to work...

Back