PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting in FL.

I sent an email to one of the people on the Florida Board of Professional Engineers asking if they were going to release the results yesterday as some other states had already. He never responded.

Yeah, if you read the NCEES site they say:

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.
FBPE has a scheduled "Ratification" conference call tomorrow 12/16, I really hope we don't have to wait until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if you read the NCEES site they say:

How and when examinees receive their results will vary by state. Some boards use NCEES Exam Administration Services to release the results directly to examinees; some release them through another testing service such as PCS; and other boards release the results themselves. In addition, some state boards must validate the results at a board meeting before they can release them to examinees.
FBPE has a scheduled "Ratification" conference call tomorrow 12/16, I really hope we don't have to wait until then.
Yeah I saw that. I theorized that there's no way they would have known exactly when the NCEES results would come, and that conference call has been on the calendar for a long time, so it's probably not what it's for. But maybe.

MO results are supposed to be released directly by NCEES...but so far nothing...

Congratulations to all who passed so far :D

To those who failed...hang tough - it is annoying and expensive but it is just a test; many have been in this boat before...

MO results are supposed to be released directly by NCEES...but so far nothing...

Congratulations to all who passed so far :D

To those who failed...hang tough - it is annoying and expensive but it is just a test; many have been in this boat before...
Waiting in MO too! I thought we were supposed to be an early state! :)

I guess I had that wrong...

Results

When results have been released to the Missouri board (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam) and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

DOH! Come on MO!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that found out, how did you look at your scores? Did you do it quickly and eyes wide open, through one eye or through your hands covering your face?? Yes, I'm retarded, but I'm also the one that looks at the screen through my hands covering my face!!! hahaha...

Back