PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas Results are in. I got a 69 FAILED, YEAH!!!!! So 56 correct questions and you will not pass. GREAT.

I seriously hope you are joking... :(
He added up his score wrong. He got 50 correct questions, not 56.
In this forum a guy posted his score letter:

http://engineerboard...showtopic=17762

Looks like a 50/80 equated to a 69 which puts the curve somewhere around 7 points for that exam. Generally I suspect there will not be too many (if any) 51/80's or 52/80's that fail. But who knows.
WHEW! Still nothing here in FL. Jcronbo, you get anything??

Texas Results are in. I got a 69 FAILED, YEAH!!!!! So 56 correct questions and you will not pass. GREAT.

I seriously hope you are joking... :(
He added up his score wrong. He got 50 correct questions, not 56.
In this forum a guy posted his score letter:

http://engineerboard...showtopic=17762

Looks like a 50/80 equated to a 69 which puts the curve somewhere around 7 points for that exam. Generally I suspect there will not be too many (if any) 51/80's or 52/80's that fail. But who knows.
WHEW! Still nothing here in FL. Jcronbo, you get anything??
Nope

received an email yesterday and passed.

Oct, 2011, WA Environ PE

1st time taker. happy now. Now I have time to play with my toddlers. wish everyone the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my PE Civil - WR passing letter from NCEES yesterday 12/14/11 at 5:03 PM. :)

First time taker and hater of standardized tests.

I got my PE Civil - WR passing letter from NCEES yesterday 12/14/11 at 5:03 PM. :)

First time taker and hater of standardized tests.

Can't get into MyNCEES this morning in VA. Just keep getting spinning wheel. Updating?

I can say for sure that while I really want to see "PASS" on my results, I am very happy for all of you that have gotten the good news so far, and for those whose good news is yet to come. Congratulations for all of your hard work paying off!

In virginia and I've logged into NCEES numerous times this morning and all I get is

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

In virginia and I've logged into NCEES numerous times this morning and all I get is

Exam results/diagnostics not yet available

You and me both. There happens to be a board meeting going on right now. I'm hoping maybe they release it after that?

The virginia PE license lookup website was down yesterday afternoon for a bit, I thought they might have been updating

No results in PA either as off 9:30 AM on 12/15/2011, please let me know if any Pennsylvania got their results

Back