PE Results - some are released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep hitting refresh...but nada

maybe if I logoff/logon...

or maybe if I kick the computer...

or maybe if I just take a long bathroom break...

or maybe...

anyway I'm now seeing we have OH, KY, WA, GA, VT, TX, CO, IA

...and one more refresh...nope nada still
Indiana is in also, Still haven't received the email, but the results are up on NCEES website.

Ohio here - Got my results at 4:00 PM today. I passed! Super pumped....now just to get my license # and my stamp!

I took it in Orlando as well (Civil-Geo) and sat in the front section on the far right. That lady was getting so exasperated just because someone would stand up at his or her table. Her accent made it all the more humorous.

FL.PE - i sat in Florida as well. orlando - electrical. where did you take it?

same. The guy sitting next to me was EE. Was that you?!? :) I kept asking for the time. haha...
No it wasn't me. I was in the group with the elderly exam proctor. Oh wait... Pretty sure an AARP membership and/or nursing home residency is required to be one of those proctors.

And how about the moderator with the english accent... "Candidates will remain seated, PLEASE." Geez lady give it a rest.

I should also mention that my section's proctor was Ned Beatty. I know it was him, even though his name tag said otherwise.

Oklahoma results are in and I am glad to be able to say I passed the Electrical Power PE Exam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Texas Results are in. I got a 69 FAILED, YEAH!!!!! So 56 correct questions and you will not pass. GREAT.

I took the Industrial Engineering exam in Mississippi and got my results yesterday, 12/14/11. PASSED!!!!

Texas Results are in. I got a 69 FAILED, YEAH!!!!! So 56 correct questions and you will not pass. GREAT.

I seriously hope you are joking... :(
He added up his score wrong. He got 50 correct questions, not 56.
In this forum a guy posted his score letter:

/>http://engineerboards.com/index.php?showtopic=17762

Looks like a 50/80 equated to a 69 which puts the curve somewhere around 7 points for that exam. Generally I suspect there will not be too many (if any) 51/80's or 52/80's that fail. But who knows.

Back