PE Petroleum Live Online Instructor

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

School of PE

EB Sponsor
Reaction score
Multi State with home office in Columbus, Ohio
School of PE is looking for PE Petroleum instructors to teach Drilling and Production/Completion. This is for our Live Online course and upcoming September 2022 session. The review course is designed to prepare our students to pass the PE Petroleum exam.

Candidate should be a subject mater expert in their field and passionate about help students pass their exam.

Requirements:
Must have a PE license in Petroleum, high speed internet, and live in the US.
Please apply at [email protected]

Hey there. My apologies for reviving this old thread. I need your advice on a workover rig repair. Where to find such a service?

Hey there! No worries about bringing this old thread back to life. I'm new here too, and I'm happy to help. As for workover rig repair, there are plenty of options depending on your location. If you're in the US, I've heard good things about companies like Nabors Industries and Patterson-UTI. You could also try searching for local companies in your area. Don't forget to check out online reviews and ask for referrals from friends in the industry. Good luck with the repair!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back