• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Environmental Engineering Books and DVDs for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rico

Reaction score
I have the following for sale because I passed!!!!!

Environmental Engineering Solved Problems 2nd Edition R Wane Schneiter $23 plus shipping

Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams 3rd Edition R Wane Schneiter $22 plus shipping

Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam 2nd Edition Michael Lindburg $30 plus shipping

Environmental Engineering Sample Questions & Solutions NCEES $22 plus shipping

NC State DVD Review Course $200 plus shipping

Buy them all and I will pay for shipping

If purchased separately I will have to add shipping.

I used everyone of these resources to prepare for the test especially the NC State DVD review course. The Environmental PE is tough due to the fact it has 20 more problems than the Civil PE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they still available?

Environmental Engineering Solved Problems 2nd Edition R Wane Schneiter $23 plus shipping

Environmental Engineering Practice PE Exams 3rd Edition R Wane Schneiter $22 plus shipping

Practice Problems for the Environmental Engineering PE Exam 2nd Edition Michael Lindburg $30 plus shipping

I used everyone of these resources to prepare for the test especially the NC State DVD review course. The Environmental PE is tough due to the fact it has 20 more problems than the Civil PE.

Everything was SOLD. Thank you for the interest.

Back