PE Civil - Safety Inspection of In-Service Bridges, Clverts and Signs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sat

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning to write PE in oct-2010. I have 3 years of Bridge, Culvert and Sign structures inspection experience and double masters. I believe I am eligible to apply for PE exam. Is this kind of inspection experience a qualified experience to be considered for PE application. Please help me and suggest me how i can write my experience so that it can be accepted.

Thank you,

Regards,

Sat

Hi,
I am planning to write PE in oct-2010. I have 3 years of Bridge, Culvert and Sign structures inspection experience and double masters. I believe I am eligible to apply for PE exam. Is this kind of inspection experience a qualified experience to be considered for PE application. Please help me and suggest me how i can write my experience so that it can be accepted.

Thank you,

Regards,

Sat
Inspection experience is good, but they are really going to want to see design experience. You should focus on highlighting design (if you can) - perhaps design or evaluation following inspections?

You had better get moving though - I think the deadline is approaching

reinforce design experience, responsable charge of work, working under pe's, showing decision making, supporting member of eb.com, etc all of those are good, okay maybe all but one ;)

Latest posts

Back