PE Civil CBT prep

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnykc999

Reaction score
I downloaded the PE civil handbook from NCEES site. For Structural PM portion - I think it is not enough. Where are the different codes? I wonder how will anyone give PE Civil Structural PM give that exam without any codes?

Where did you find this handbook? I have been looking for a reference manual for CBT testing now that it is closed book and have been unable to find any.

I downloaded the PE civil handbook from NCEES site. For Structural PM portion - I think it is not enough. Where are the different codes? I wonder how will anyone give PE Civil Structural PM give that exam without any codes?
I think they will give us the reference codes just like the handbook. All codes including AISC, ACI, Woods, and all. There is no way without the codes.

All of the codes listed on their website will be provided digitally. They only provide the reference manual for free for studying though

Someone told me they will provide only the parts of codes not all of them? How true is this? Has anyone spoken to the actual CBT PE Structure test takers?

Back